Friday, June 25, 2010

flickr moments.

So. Are you interested to know why I have been updating my blogs with photos from flickr like constantly? Well, I just started my internship on Monday, June 21st 2010, and at work, I have no access to anything. By anything, I mean, gmail, hotmail, facebook, yahoo, youtube. But I still have access to the internet. Hence I have been spending a lot of time on flickr, and of course... updating my blog. :D

I haven't really updated anything because I am scared of getting caught in the act by my boss/supervisors. I'm supposed to be working really hard with numbers, but here I am blogging. Oh well, it's Friday afternoon and a little more than an hour of work is left.

Two of the things I've just realized today. Since I have spent so much of my time today rumaging on my flickr account, I realized that I should just update some of the photos on it. It has not been awhile, but i realized that there are so many other great photos that I can put on it. New goal of the day: Spend more time on flickr account. Promote myself a little more. Give me some actualy credits with photography. :) So that would be another one of my projects over the summer.



And... Yes, I should be talking about my summer internship... I'll wait until the next entry :P

No comments:

Post a Comment