Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Oh dear, Family!

Family will always be family. Yes, you love them unconditionally. Yet sometimes, they just seem to have the talent to cause frustration for you.

Sigh, yes. yes. yes. I know I know. But I just can't help comparing it to when I was living alone. You have no idea how bad I feel right now for comparing, but I really really can't help it just now. It's just that my dad is all over me about how I dressed. Come on, I'm almost 21. I know what is appropriate and what is not. Ugh! I know, he only does that because he cares. But yeah, I'm just tired of it. Already, yes. There's just always something to be complain about the way I dressed for him. :(
>> tank, blazer, skirt ยังไม่ดีพอ จะเอาอะไรอีกอ่าาาา?
>> Trust me. It's not that hard, since obviously you trust me living in Seattle. Give me some credit.

that is why I'm in such a bad mood. :'(




then..
i thought i was about to have a long conversation with one of my best friend, but that didn't happen. not yet anyway. there're just soooo much to catch up with one another's life... i feel like i need to learn more about her life. we've been sort of.. out of contact for a while, and I know I'm such a bad friend. so that sorta brings me down too.



:'( แล้วยังมาอารมณ์เสียใส่แม่อีก :( :( :( :( :(

i'm just... disappointed in myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment