Tuesday, June 15, 2010

i miss seattle coffee already

I feel ashamed.

I feel ashamed that I miss lounging around in random cafe during summer time. finding good place to study or simply to just sit down and do some serious readings. I feel ashamed that I'm missing the warmth of the good Seattle coffee in the gloomy rainy days.

most importantly. I miss laying around on the grass in a newly explored parks on a sunny day like this. I was going to do so out in the backyard. Then I try to look for a blanket or sth, walked outside to find a nice spot. and I imagined, all the random animals I have found in my backyards crawling on me if in case i fell asleep. So here I am, sitting inside on a sunny day, blogging instead of reading.

:( But anyway, I do miss it already. and I feel ashamed. Here I am sitting at home, sipping awful coffee. I think I can blame that on myself since I was the one who made it.

I am scared that I would like living Seattle better than at home. I am scared that I will be one of those people I think I resent. :( I really feel scared.


Well, here's one of my all-time favorite coffee shop in Seattle. Shh.. it's a secret!
















P.S. I changed my mind about what would happen if I was lying outside right about now. The watering system just goes off on its own. I would have been drenched rather than attacked by the creepy insects and animals. HAHAHA that would be been hilarious!

No comments:

Post a Comment