Friday, July 1, 2011

Food and Life

dear friends,

my best friends have recently been in the small (not really) quarrel lately, and yes.. I'm stuck in the middle, like most times. I have always been in the middle of things, just 'cause I'm the LOGICAL" one, they say. I think I simply tend not to get mad at people, so I'm stuck in the middle between two strong-headed friends who don't talk their problem out. the funny thing is the last time this happens was last summer with my best friends in Thailand. and now my friends here in Seattle this summer. ahh.. life!

today, however, I feel like I've accomplished something. this situation has been going on for days, and I talked to my friends (unrelated third party) who told me that it's not my problem, I can try to help but it needs to be them to talk it out. well, they are adults already, they can do that. but MAN. I get worried and stressed out during these times. anyway, my accomplishments today were my successes in keeping both of my friends calm and convinced them that they need to talk. both of them seem much happier when they talked to me. so I'm happy as well (even though I have to ruin the surprise for one of them, and another will probably kill me for that.) but hey, I manage to calm another person down. and she can sleep soundly tonight without being pissed off. I say that is a success.


totally unrelated moment, but since I'll be saying a lot of goodbyes this week. I want to cheerish the moments that my friends and I have spent together recently. I'm so going to miss Jennifer. One of my best friends in Seattle and always will be, dear.

I just want to express my accomplishments of the day. I'm still jobless and failed to work on my cover letters today, but that is exactly what I'm working on after this.


love you all,
emily alexandreta


p.s. this post is called "food and life" is because i've eaten so much today to the point that i feel fat. and life.. is just about adna and jennifer situation. and thanks to claire chan for the discussion about my crisis right now. ah, i'm so grateful for my seattle friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment