Thursday, April 15, 2010

i don't think it's a good idea for me to hate/resent you...

I'm going to start off with a story..

this particular guy, lets call him.. Mr. H.
for some i-don't-even-remember-what reason,
i just really DON'T like him.
then whenever we worked together..
all i see is his flaw, repeating itself
and he doesn't even know it..

FLAW FLAW FLAW
..
all over the place it's such a mess.



so i've been thinking. i could be such a b*tch sometimes.
since i don't think he knows i hate him.
(yes, hate is indeed a strong word.)
i must be pulling off some good poker faces after all these years.

yes i do take grudges. and i don't think it ever goes away.
well, unless you can prove to me right away (the 2nd time?)
that my first impression is indeed wrong, you are in my
deep dark corner of my heart, creeping out to
ruin my mood once in a while..

well unless you have to work with them all the time
like mr. H here. ugh..



whatever.


here's something that calm me down.
photography.

1 comment:

  1. the meeting today with him wasn't too bad at all. I'm just overreacting/stupid/pissedoff/annoyed. Bad girl!

    ReplyDelete