Thursday, June 27, 2013

A Student Again..

Dear friends,

This is going to be a short one (since it's 1.29am), but I just want to express my reliefs and surprises I experienced today. Today evening has passes by so quickly! Well to get to the point (and keeping it short, remember it's 1.29am! Note to self, note to self!), today was the day in which I have two major assignments due for my Chinese class and my online class. I had submitted the essay for the online class earlier this morning, but I just had my Chinese presentation (the very first one! it was ridiculously nerve-wrecking). Seriously... what a major relief!!

My classmates and I went out to grab a drink and get something to eat afterwards, and I realized how much they reminds me of my friends, my really close friends. My mood has been ups and downs lately and to be honest, hanging out with new people really truly brightened me up! I am going to do it more often! Too bad I won't be continuing the class with them, onto the next level of Putonghua. But oh well, I'm sure I'll be able to keep in touch!

Off I go now, sleep time sleep time!

Love lots,
Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment