Tuesday, October 9, 2012

What if..

Dear friends,

Have you wondered what if...



Congratulations! You're a normal human being.

I truly think that everyone has the moment when they wonder "what if...". What if I did not move? What if we did not break up? What if I have done my best? What if I have been born smarter..? My friend, I think it's perfectly normal. We thrive to be better. We thrive for a better situation for ourselves and our loved ones.

No matter how much.. you don't want to think about it. It always comes back. It creeps into your mind when you think a little too hard. Sad, isn't it?

Personally, I am a very moody individual. One minute I can be on top of the world, and feel proud of myself. Next minute, my mind could beat my pride down. Stomp on it a little (sometimes). And I am back on the ground level or a little bit below sea level.

I think it is harmless. Not too healthy (mentally). But it drives me to be proactive in improving myself. Hike a little bit more. Be a little more social. Work a little harder. Be a better girlfriend.

I don't think I am making any sense.. But I just want to share.




I just can't help thinking.. what if you're not here. what if something happened and you can't be here to hold my hands or make me feel loved. will I still be the world traveler? will I still be this fierce young lady? will I fall in love again?

Back to reality. I will cherish you. I'll hold his hands as well. I'll hug him when he needs me. Love him more and more each day.

Hmm. Maybe it will make you a better person afterall, the ultimate yet.. deadly 'what-ifs'.

Hope you all would agree.


Love,
Emily Alexandreta

Recommended Soundtrack: Boy's "July"
Location: on the bed which scrapbooks laid out.

'what if...'

No comments:

Post a Comment