Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Golden Kiwis

Dear Friends,

Today marks an amazing discovery. That is why I decided to make a once-in-a-while post on Thoughts of Emily. Actually, Emily hasn't been around much ever since we left Seattle. But hey... I am Emily, right? (Oh gosh I sound super creepy).

Anyway, my discovery. Yes, I made an EPIC discovery today here in Tai Wai, HK. I encountered my FIRST "GOLDEN KIWI"!!! (yes, indeed you read it right...!)

I'm not sure whether you would understand. BUT I had never seen a golden Kiwi before. Yesterday I bought a pack of kiwis on discount. (because I am a poor AEC.....) and after dinner today, I was thinking hey, I should have some before I forgot about them. I figure this kiwi looks kinda funny. BUT THEN....!!!! When I cut it open! It's GOLD!!! 

Okay, now I think I'm overreacting....... But I was actually very excited. It's like seeing yellow watermelon for the first time. :p (yes, they do actually exist!)


Anyway, since I plan to write about my unforgettable encounter... I should update you all about my exploration in this new territory. Here are some pictures:

Well, actually.. these pictures are not so much just HK island. They also include other adventure and journey I made elsewhere as well. But here, let's continue for the time being.

ประตูชัย เวียงจันทร์, สปป.ลาว (Patuxay, Vientiane, Lao PDR)

another one of my self-proclaimed epic discovery :) Tintin Bar aka Chokdee Bar in Vientiane!

I'm gonna end it as this. Since I have some important reading to do! :)

I'll be back soon (I hope)!!


Best of my love,
emily alexandreta


No comments:

Post a Comment