Friday, January 7, 2011

Thank you 2010!

2010 was indeed an eventful year. Many things happened, both good and bad. I just want to recap what happened in 2010 in a series of pictures according to the seasons. I hope you all enjoy my story.

My 2010 started in Bangkok, Thailand where I just have a quiet night at home with my family. I'm not much of a person who would go out and party during NYE. It's just a little too much for me. Our family, however, had a little vacation to the mountain and the beach.

Kwae River. 
The room that Beckham stayed in. Wow.
Home for the holidays!
Purikura in Seattle, at the beginning of winter quarter!
Hi Bob.
Go Canadaa! Winter Olympic in Vancouver!
Pick's creation over the winter quarter!
Thanks Sean, for making sure that we go there!
Spring break in SF, where our friendships bloom! Best Spring break so far!

Yearly tulip visits!
This is when I started blogging! :) yay!
Thailand's UW Alumni event at UW Seattle!
The NERDY representation of our friendship!
Spring quarter, Spring parties. :)
Relay for life. One of the most painful nights at UW. It was pouring outside, and we were trying to sleep.  -_-!
Our dearest, graduating.
Bedlam Cafe, studying still dawn with Catherine, Kelsey and Sam!
This picture sums up my Spring Quarter. Ugh, 21 credits. never again.
The unfortunate event happened in Thailand during mid-May.
Ah, the typical summer. if you know what I mean. A little boost, a couple dancing queens, some real good time.
Internship at Phatra. This is what I do every single morning for two months!
Rayong, Thailand, another family vacation!


No comments:

Post a Comment