Saturday, May 15, 2010

i survived!


Yes, I have survived! It's been such a long week for me. But yes, I have survived. The Thai Floating Market event was earlier today. We didn't get that much responses from people as I expected, it was kinda sad, but oh well! I had so much fun! Took a lot of photo this year! :) Anyway, it's now in the past!

At this point, I only have one more midterms left. Every class is so overwhelming right now. Hmmm.. One more chem midterm and thats it. i'm done! Well.. then it's finals, and I'm screwed.

Next week, I'll be presenting my project on Malnutrition and health in term of economic development. This will be interesting since it is going to be my first time presenting it to the public. I am kinda nervous, but it will definitely be interesting. :) Hehe! I'll definitely have to walk around to check out some other people's research work!

By the way, Seattle has been sunny and spring-like for the last few days. I'm sooooo HAPPY.

anyway, i think i'm brain-dead. so... i'm going to bed now.
good bye the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment