Tuesday, July 13, 2010

disappointed.
































i'm disappointed to myself today.  :(

i got myself into a car accident that could have been easily avoided. Yes, everyone is fine including me. To me, it looks just like a scratch on her car and on my friend's car (that I was driving).

First of all, I know I can totally avoid it. The whole thing is totally my fault. I wasted everyone's time. my time, the opponent's time, my friend's time, my friend's mom's time. :( I don't know. I just couldn't get myself to feel better.

The funny thing is that people thought that I was so calm. But at the point I almost cried my heart out. Just because I looked calm doesn't mean that I am calm.  :(

I'm glad my best friend noticed it though.

So while I was trying to make myself feel better. I edited some photos from last month. So here we go. Hopefully, this could cheer up someone out there, since if so, it would make me feel better definitely. *sigh*

No comments:

Post a Comment